Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Early Morning by the Inlet










I had the most wonderful morning yesterday. Up at 5am, on the road by 530am. Shooting by 6am and wrapped up by 7am. Home for tea and eggs and I was still finished earlier than I would be most days. I miss early mornings! The light was fickle and Ithacan... but my subject was patient and far too kind.

Nothing is more frustrating to me than to keep a model waiting. I was having to figure a few twists and turns with my new camera, and all the while Carol kept up a steady repartee. Together we found plenty of fun and before we knew it, we had a pile of images to look through.

2 comments:

  1. Faves: #1 and 3 - Great job, Alex. Carol is a good friend and you truly did her loveliness justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Corinne- It was a blast working with Carol. Tons of fun! Anyone who's crazy enough to do a shoot at 6am has got my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete