Sunday, November 7, 2010

Still Working On Wedding Stuff


One of the things I enjoy so much about working for myself (as opposed to punching the clock for someone else) is that when I am trying something new, I can justify the costs of learning on my own time. My clients get to be the beneficiaries of my time and knowledge... as well as my explorations and occasional failures.












Today was spent mostly at hockey games... or driving to and fro. By the time I was ready to call it a day, I got my second wind and decided to make hay while the sun sat early (thanks a lot daylight not-so-savings). More than a few hours later I had plowed through more edits in a night than I normally complete in a week. VERY productive. Now, it's time for sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day with promises of more of the same stuff we dealt with last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment