Hans Gruber: [during a shootout with McClane, who is barefoot] Karl, schieß dem Fenster
Hans Gruber: .
[Karl gives Hans a puzzled look. Exasperated, Hans repeats it in English]
Hans Gruber: SHOOT the GLASS!
Delish Handmade Glass, ©2010
Thoughts from the day:
- Photographing glass objects is not simple.
- I don't think there is a single right way to shoot glass (or metallic jewelry either).
- From what I can tell, photographing glass objects is sort of like anti-Rogaine. You will definitely pull out all your hair as you chase down specular highlights and spots of glare.
- Everyone has their particular idea of what glass should look like.
- Everyone loves glass.
- Except photographers, who only moan and complain when they have to photograph glass.
- I think I like this challenge.