Thursday, February 10, 2011

Heading Into The Weekend


Last weekend was so much fun. Hockey games for the kid, great homemade food each day, and best of all, live music with our friends. As much as I loved rock concerts when I was a teenager, I think kitchen parties are where I see my future. I love the idea of folks, sitting around the table, sharing songs, laughing and telling stories. All of that, topped off with coffee, beer and tea, mingling with wicked desserts.... could there be a better way to spend time with friends?





Nancy is working on her callouses. After many years of not-playing... Nancy is practicing every night. As a result, her fingers and left arm are taking a beating. After dinner dishes have been cleared and I find myself ready to wind down, Nancy will pull out her guitar and the music just pours out. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment