Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Stop Everything


In the past few weeks life around here has been topsy-turvy. I think the roller-coaster ride we've been on may finally be showing signs of slowing down. Somehow my favorite season screamed on by and didn't really stop to let any riders on. The wind and rain last night blew away the last vestiges of color.

Before this week ends, I will have a few more high school senior portraits to photograph. I love working with teens. Something about their vulnerability and their tentative nature. Once you get through the wall, everything else is so rich and interesting.

I am really excited about doing more location photography this winter. Aiming for more pet portraits. I love the idea of working with families with pets! Trying to capture the spirit of the animals in their element (with THEIR people!)... should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment