Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nancy's Tattoo


Over the holiday Nancy and I have been trying a few different ideas to highlight her awesome tattoo. 
Most of the images I have seen of tattoos tend to be shot with flat flash, straight on, with no care given to the person the tattoo belongs to. It may as well have been made on paper it seems. With these images, I wanted to capture Nancy's grace and beauty AND her amazing tattoo from Eddie Molina. I can't wait to see Nancy's next tattoo. It is going to be amazing!


2 comments:

  1. These are so personal it makes me think I am looking through your life window...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meredith. That is exactly what I want to convey... and it is so hard to capture that kind of vulnerability, while also keeping it powerful. I have a photoshoot this morning that should be very interesting. I am working on developing the idea of what I want from the image long before I have my subject in front of the camera. We'll see how things go today!

    ReplyDelete